On March 9, 2019, New Hope Church in New Hope, MN is hosting a conference where Grandparenting is the subject and Dr. Josh Mulvihill is the speaker.
Conferences like this are designed to set aside time for anyone (from soon-to-be grandparents to those who have older grandchildren) to develop new friendships while exploring our role as faith leaders in our families.
About the Speaker
Dr. Mulvihill is the Executive Director of Church and Family Ministry at Renewanation, and is a founding member of the Legacy Coalition. He holds a PhD from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and has been a pastor for nearly 20 years. In addition, Dr. Mulvihill has authored and edited numerous books including: Biblical Grandparenting, Equipping Grandparents, Preparing Children for Marriage, Roots Kids Worship and Rooted Kids Curriculum.
- Why Grandparenting Matters
- Recognizing the Cultural Messages About Grandparenting
- Understanding the Biblical Role of Grandparents
- Discipling Grandchildren: 4 Biblical Methods Every Grandparent Can Do
- Discipling Grandchildren: 4 More Biblical Methods Every Grandparent Can Do
Learn more about Dr. Josh Mulvihill at GospelShapedFamily.com.
Learn more about The Legacy Coalition.
Conference Link and Registration
And, don’t forget to visit my website at barbhowe.org.